Wow, I just meditated right now and I feel great! Its already midnight and I have two problems plus a ton of reading due for tomorrow. I basically just did what the guest speaker told us to do. I close my eyes and pretend their is a red dot in the middle of my vision, kind of similar to a laser beam. Then, I make sure to take deep breaths. After a couple of minutes, I just felt so relaxed and full of energy. I feel like I can do four problem sets now! I guess I am using one of the ideas she spoke about in class. I realize the greater picture and that these problem sets are blips in determining my performance for this class. I have higher goals, such as getting enough sleep so that I will be fully awake in class tomorrow. It is a business school class and I might be cold called!
I think this will really help me in coming up with new ideas and going deeper in analyzing them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment