Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Monday Morning Madness

Its only the third week of school and I am already tired of waking up. Would it be great if all class lectures were online? I am sure professors would not like it, but students would (the majority) love it. If I could stay stay in my comfortable bed, I would never miss a class. My Physics class uses a technology that would ensure that people were tuning in no matter where they were. It is called a PRS-Transmitter. It would be great if you could expand the functionality of that device to allow typing. Professors could ask questions and students would be required to provide a response, either multiple choice or open ended. Instead of being trapped in a classroom with no windows or view of the outside world, students could attend lecture in places where they are most creative and really iron out the ideas that are taught in class. It would also be a great example on innovation because it is an existing product that is used for new purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment